Finsterwalder Maschinen GmbH (FIMAG) was founded in 1934. From the beginning, the name has stood for quality and reliability in mechanical engineering and has enjoyed an outstanding reputation up to the present day.
On 01 January 1994 the company began conducting business as FIMAG Finsterwalder Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH and has since been continuing the tradition of satisfying its customers by supplying them with high-quality power generator systems.
|1993||Founding of FIMAG Finsterwalder Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH|
|1998||Received certification by DQS according to DIN EN ISO 9001|
|First apprentices started their apprenticeships|
|Began development of power supply modules for military camps|
|1999||Developed and delivered first combined heat and power plant|
|2001||Developed power supply system for field hospitals|
|2003||Completed development and began delivery of air-deployable power|
|generators with a lightweight construction|
|2004||First export agreement with a Belgian ministry|
|2006||First participation at EUROSATORY in Paris|
|2010||Developed a 20 kW power generator using VSCF technology|
|Began developing the first power generator unit with integrated floodlighting|
|2011||Began delivery of more than 250 mobile lighting systems with a lightweight construction|